Wednesday, January 7, 2009

More About Moi

I dig slam poetry, music, and conversation.

I could be a history teacher, english teacher, accountant, etc.
But I think I'd rather be an activist for equality and humanity with my music and do something with my life.

I love meeting new people and picking their brains.
Email me at Theoreticalm220@aol.com, penny for your thoughts?

I'm a bit of a home-body but when I do get out, I get out.

I consider myself an Exceptional Vegitarian, as in, I make exceptions for sushi.

I love seeing shows, movies, etc.
I can ride the unicycle, and enjoy rock climbing.

If I'm not reading, I'm writing.
If I'm not writing, I wish I was.

My favorite thing in the world is making people laugh and think. I enjoy it more then laughing myself.

Someday, I'm going to be on television.
This is my start on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment