Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pencil Diving right into entry #1

Hey.
I'm Theo.

Today on the train, my ticket from Hicksville to East NY was punched by this conductor who I've gotten several times before, and we started a conversation. His name is Rich, for those of you who take the LIRR and may meet him today, and he's pretty cool. He told me people call him "Shoes" though, from his days in color guard, always shining his shoes. Eventually he said he had to go but he added, "I'll see ya around, I never forget a face." Then he winked with this weird twinkle in his eye as if he were Santa Clause or just some other kind of dandy child molester.
Yeah, we'll see about that, Mr. Shoes.

I thought I'd start of with a short 'snippet' of my life. Swear I've got better.

Few things about me.
I hate introductions. Even though, they are important.
I like just jumping into things. You can only start off slow for so long.
I'm the kind of person who doesn't test the pool water before I dive. It's more exciting that way.

Music, art, and literature are all very important to me. I like to perform, draw, and write just as much as I like to listen, observe, and read. Museums are pretty cool. Park's are better though.

I live in New York, New York, but I'm always traveling upstate or to LI for various reasons. I have scattered friends across the United States.

I was at one point, a history major. Sometimes I miss it.

I love meeting new people. You'll see I'm not your Average Joe.
Actually, I hate that euphemism. I think after Joe the Plumber, we need a new Average someone. Can we get a petition started on that? Lets make it Average Kyle from now on. Just for shits and giggles.

I'm pretty nocturnal. It's currently two hours from sunrise right now.

I'm very interested in philosophy, psychology, sociology, theology, politics, and the paranormal. I don't know exactly where my stance is on any of it, although I try to be opinionated I am easy to convince. I like discussion and debate, and all of these topics bring plenty of it!

I believe that's enough for one night.

If you like what you've read, found it interesting, or just need a friend, myspace/fbook me.

www.myspace.com/theoreticaltheo

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1097168140&ref=name

And you can email any time, day or night at theoreticalm220@aol.com


Peace and thoughts,
Theo.

No comments:

Post a Comment