Friday, February 27, 2009

Serv(ey)ing You Some Alphabet Soup, Theo's Recipe!

Don't know if you want to know all this, don't care. Today's post is a self-absorbed one.

A - AVAILABLE: Wouldn't you like to know?
B - BIRTHDAY: You just missed it! Thats ok, I still accept belated gifts.
C - CRUSHING: Beer Cans on your head is really dumb and not impressive.
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Lemon Gatorade. At midnight... why not?
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Jude Stevens!!! Hello!
F - FAVORITE BANDS: Too many... Incubus, Queen, The Shins, The Beatles, Rilo Kiley, No Doubt, Maxeen, City and Colour, Fleetwood Mac, James Taylor, Death Cab For Cutie, K-0s, Coldplay, Jeremy Messersmith, Jason Mraz... These are just the bands I listened to today.
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Bears!
H - HOMETOWN: New York, NY
I - INSTRUMENT(s): Guitar (Acoustic, Electric, Bass, you name it), Drums, Clarinet (grade school, don't remember much), and someday, Piano!
J- JUGGLE: can't. But I can ride a unicycle pretty well, so I'm 1/2 clown.
K- KILLED SOMEONE: uh, no? And if I did, would I admit it here?
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: 10 hours to Canada when I was 11. I beat all of my gameboy games on that car ride. Beat my pokemon game twice! Now that takes skill.
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Depends on the day. Sometimes Vanilla, sometimes Banana Strawberry. Sometimes Banana, Strawberry, Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Oreo! But those days are rare and complicated to achieve.
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2 sisters, 2 half brothers... 1 + 1 + 1/2 + 1/2 = 3 siblings?
O - ONE WISH?: Equality and peace!
P- PLACE YOU WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GO: Japan, England, Hawaii, Spain, Australia, India, Brazil, Argentina, hey, even Canada again. The car ride sucks but I know to bring more games this time. I'd like to go anywhere.
Well, Maybe not Antartica... With my luck, I'd wander off and get lost forever, and a compass doesn't do much good at the south pole. I hear it kind of just spins in all directions, saying "North is any where else but here!" and thats a little useless.
Q- QUIET?: At the moment, yes, but not for long.
R- REASON TO SMILE: I get paid tomorrow... pay checks mean money... money means sushi... I like sushi...
S- SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Love and War, Rilo Kiley
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: Noon? Had too much fun last night. Yeah, I know it was a Wednesday...
U - UNDERWEAR YOU’RE WEARING?: ...isn't the fact that I am enough?!
V - VEGETABLE YOU HATE: Olives. Do they count as vegtables?
W - WORST HABIT: oh where do I start... well, biting my finger nails. I have worse habits but thats the simplest one to share. Its a survey, not a short essay topic.
X- RAYS YOU’VE HAD: I think... 4? Back problems, ankle sprains, preteenhood in general.
Y - YOUR FRIEND THAT SHOWED YOU THIS: probably wont read this
Z- ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarius

1 comment:

  1. I am so honored!!!!!!!!!!
    Love the list. Way too fun.

    ReplyDelete